We should all be able to change the volume regardless of the TV device we use. You get a remote control for these and other capabilities with all types of Smart TVs, including the TCL Roku TV. However, if you lose your remote, knowing how to control the sound without it is useful.
How to turn volume up on Roku TV without remote
It’s a good idea to use the Roku mobile app if the remote control is missing and you can’t find it. This software is available for free on both Google Play and the AppStore, regardless of your phone’s operating system.
- You can control your Roku Smart TV using this app.
- This app may not have all of the features of a traditional remote, but it should be adequate to change stations, adjust the sound, and conduct other tasks with your Smart TV.
How to download and install the app “Remote for TCL Roku TVs” on your phone
- Installing this app on an iPhone is the same as installing it on an Android device. For both OSes, the app is nearly identical. To set it up, you’ll need to do the following:
- Go to AppStore or Google Play first.
- Type “Remote for TCL Roku TVs” into your store’s search box. You should be able to find the app in your search options.
- Choose the app you want and navigate to its store page.
- The installation button should.
- How to use the “Remote for TCL Roku TVs” app to modify the sound
To use the app to modify the sound
Do the following:
- Make sure your phone link to the same Wi-Fi hotspot as your Smart TV after installing the app.
- Then select it from your phone’s main screen or the tab where you saved it during the installation. If you can’t locate the app in the regular places on your phone, go to settings, then to the “apps” page, and search for it in the list.
- When the app is open, tap the joystick symbol in the bottom navigation bar’s middle.
- After you’ve navigated, change the level using the speaker icons at the bottom.
- Tap the headphone symbol in the bottom right corner if you wish to listen to the recording through headphones.
- More information about sound adjustments: the mute button is on the far left, and the volume down icon is in the center. The volume up button is the one on the far right.
How to modify the volume of Roku’s speech?
You might not realize it, but Roku’s volume controls include not only the volume of the sound you hear while streaming but also a speaker feature.
- By default, this feature is on, and it speaks to you as you move through the menus.
If you need to adjust the volume of the Roku Speech feature, follow these steps:
- Return to the Roku main menu.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- On the left side of the Home screen, they should be.
- Go to the Accessibility menu after you’ve opened Settings.
- There will be a Volume choice there.
- Choose it.
- Set the volume to low, medium, or high based on your preferences once you’ve navigated.
- Press the Start button on the Roku remote four times in a row to turn this function off. To turn the function back on, push the button four times.