The best wireless car chargers mount for cars. Our selection of IT Easy One Touch Wireless 2. Perfect for mounting on dash or windshield.
Also very good IoT Auto Sense Wireless Charging Car Mount. A mountain with a strong grip. Also very good iOttie iTap 2 magnetic wireless charging mount. The best magnetic dashboard mount.
Nowadays, this generation is running on smartphones. People are so used to it at this time and smartphones are being used by every single person.
So, it is really important to keep your phone fully charged. In case a sudden problem shows up, you should have your phone charged.
No matter wherever you are, your smartphone does help you out in almost every problem.
So charging a phone in the car with a data cable wire is a real mess sometimes. So, wireless charging is one good way to drive and charge your phone to stay in contact with your friends and family.
Wireless charging is more used than the standard charging at this time.
So it looks like the wireless charging for smartphones is here to stay for a long period. With the wireless charging, so is the hands-free usage of smartphones on a trend.
Applications and programs like Android Auto and Google Maps, are often used in hands-free mode. Well, the product I am going to tell you about will help you with these two situations.
- 1 6 Best Wireless Car Chargers 2020
- 2 What is Wireless Charging?
6 Best Wireless Car Chargers 2020
|Drawing Tablet||Shipping||Price||Check Price|
|ZeeHoo Wireless Car Charger||Free||$39.95||Check Price|
|iOttie Easy One Touch||Free||$18.50||Check Price|
|Bolt Smart Automatic Car Mount||Free||$28.43||Check Price|
|Cell Phone Holder for Car||Free||$11.99.||Check Price|
|Qi Wireless Charger||Free||$49.99||Check Price|
|Promise2167 10W Car||Free||$18.99||Check Price|
|CHOETECH Wireless Car Charger||Free||$29.99||Check Price|
There is a huge number of driving accidents occurring for a very long time until this time.
Reports tell us that most of the driving accidents happen due to using a phone while driving.
Using a phone in your hand no matter what emergency it was, it is a crime in a lot of states, and people are then charged in the court of law.
While if you can not just stop using your smartphone and want to check your twitter. Texting somebody, watching YouTube videos, answering an incoming call, or playing music on your phone?
If you want to do this with no doubt of being in danger you would need a Phone Holder for easy access to your smartphone. And the iOttie Easy One Touch 4 is here to help you make these things happen safely.
If you are going shopping for the weekend, iOttie should be at the top of your shopping list.
ZeeHoo Wireless Car Charger
This wireless charger is one of the best wireless chargers out there in today’s market. Image source: here
This is the best Wireless Car Charger on Amazon.com. Having over 3,000 in favor reviews and it is trusted by over 95,000 customers worldwide.
This wireless car charger has a unique design. It enhances the look of your car’s interior and makes it look much better. With its feature of adjustable height and rotation, you can position your phone however you want it to be more comfortable for you.
It is a Universal Wireless Fast Charging device. It is specially made for:
- The iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR
- iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone 8
- Samsung Galaxy S11
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8+ / S8
- And all other devices that have Qi-enabled in it.
This is a smart wireless charging device. You do not have to worry about your phone being overcharged.
It has an auto-shutdown function, that protects your phone from overcharging. It shuts the charger off once your battery is charged to 100%.
- It has a smart automatic sensor design. This features the charger with automatic opening and clamping that can have operated with one hand only. You have to place your phone inside the holder only.
- The clamps will automatically close and will provide your phone a strong and stable hold. And for opening the clamps, you just have to slightly touch any side of the quick-release button. The arms would automatically open.
- It has a 2 in 1 design. This one works as a wireless car charger as well as a car phone holder.
- Features strong suction cup and adjustable viewing. You can install this wireless charger holder on the windshield, dashboard, or table. The strong suction cup secures your phone 100%. It provides you with a full 360-degree rotation. Making it easier for you to access GPS or phone calls while driving.
- This charger is thick case friendly and provides fast charging to your smartphones. You do not need to remove your phone case for wireless charging.
- It provides max 10W Fast Charging for Samsung’s latest devices. And Max 7.5W Fast Charging for all the latest iPhone devices.
This wireless charger is very useful in my opinion. I am going to order one right now, what about you?
iOttie Easy One Touch
This device, iOttie Easy One Touch is one of a kind! This is a universal smartphone holder. A solution to all the people who use their smartphones on the go while driving.
It is designed and invented to safely enhance your driving experience and has got great reviews. It is designed for cars of all sizes. This device is compatible with smartphones and case combinations up to 3.5″ in width.
Mounting is made super easy with this. The mechanism of these devices allows you to mount or remove your phone in seconds only. You just have to press the locking side arms and place the device against the Easy One Touch Trigger button.
As your smartphone contacts the iOttie device, it will automatically close its arm to mount your smartphone.
Both surfaces, the area surface and the product surface itself should have a temperature above 40F. To install it correctly and to have a proper hold, keep this in mind.
And if you have a dashboard of leather, then please mount your charger on your windshield. That will give you proper, static, and stronghold.
- Vehicle Mount: This device allows you to attach your home to your car’s windshield or dashboard, wherever you find it comfortable.
- Telescopic Arm: This device, Easy One Touch features you with an adjustable Telescopic Arm that can extend from 4.9″ to 6.3″. And for more convenience and comfort, the arm rotates on a 225-degree arc. It can reach and place itself at a viewing angle you desire in your vehicle.
- Super Strong Suction Cup: Easy One Touch has a suction cup that has a coating of sticky gel. That sticky gel stops air gaps from forming and doesn’t let the grip loose for a long-lasting period. Do not get worried if the suction cup of your that gets dirty or loses stickiness. You just have to rinse it with warm water and then let it dry. Wait for it to dry completely and then try it on again.
And many more features.
Bolt Smart Automatic Car Mount
This device, the Bolt Smart Automatic Car Mount and Qi Wireless Charger are made by Lynktec. This device comes in three parts/pieces, with a USB-C charging cable. The first piece/part is the Car Mount, which has an oval shape. Bolt Car Mount has dimension about 4 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches and it is 3/4 inches thick.
There is an infrared sensor on the front of the Bolt Car mount, near the top. And the wireless charging area with the Qi charging logo is in the middle of the Bolt Car mount.
The extendable arms of the car mounts are on both sides of it. The arms of the car mount are extendable up to 3 3/8 inches from 2 1/8 inches. It has feet at the bottom of the device that is adjustable.
Those feet can extend up to extra 5/8 inches when fully extended to its limit. And it has a USB-C input port in the bottom and between the feet of the car mount.
This device is an AUTOMATIC car mount, but maybe that is not a truth completely. Analysis has told that this mount is sensor activated.
It has a touch-sensitive panel at the top of the mount. That senses and opens the clamps for your device.
On the front plate of the mount and near the top center, there is an IR sensor. That IR sensor triggers the motor of the arms of Bolt Car Mount to tighten up the side grips for your smartphone.
When you have completed your ride and done driving, simply touch the touch-sensitive panel to reopen the clamps and get your smartphone.
- Automatic Lock and Unlock: It mount features a smart lock and unlocks feature. With one touch only, it hugs your smartphone with its arms and keeps it in a steady and strong position. With the same one-touch, unlock it and get your phone.
- Fast, Safe, Reliable, and Efficient: This device is optimized and designed to work with Apple’s iPhone and Samsung devices. You get up to 10W fast charging with this as it provides Qi-Certified Wireless Charging to all the Qi-enabled devices.
As you carry your phone wherever you go, I recommend you to carry with you as well. This will keep your phone on rest and a charge with its fast Qi Wireless charging.
Cell Phone Holder for Car
Cell phone holders are so invaluable accessories in different scenarios. It is specially made for those people who drive to work or goes to school for example and they like to answer their phone calls or use their phones without risking their safety.
It is the best solution in this kind of situation. This one helps users to operate or use their phones in both orientations i.e portrait and landscape.
They are also used in transforming cell phones into GPS navigators. You can also watch movies on your smartphone while dating nights in cars.
- It is multifunctional. You can easily wrap it around your neck, you can also strap it around your bicycle or car steering wheel or you can put it on the ground or bed. You can do everything you want with it.
- It is a flexible and adjustable holder. It also has a 360 rotating phone case which helps in adjusting any angle as you want for a more convenient view.
- This is perfect for viewing the phone or enjoying music or watching movies and using GPS in the car, gym, office, etc.
- This is a sturdy holder because it contains over 70 percent aluminum-magnesium alloy to help make it stay stable with zero percent shake.
- It has multiple compatibilities. It is a universal mobile phone stand that is compatible with all sizes of phones from 2.2 inches to 3.34 inches. For instance, it can easily hold iPhone 8 plus general case with ease.
- This one is compatible with iPhone XS, XS Max XR, X, 8, 8plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6s, 6, 5s, 4. Also with Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, S7, S6, S5, S4, LG Nexus, Nokia and more
- It has a quick-release button. You can press a button on the back of the unit to slide it open and then take your mobile phone out. Then press the arms on both sides to clamp your mobile phone again. It is simple to operate. This saves power and time.
- It has a full 360-degree rotation. It 360-degree rotation helps you with the best viewing angles. You can safely drive while talking, navigating, or charging with this holder.
- It has simple installation and also easy removal of smartphones.
- That has broad compatibility. It is fit for most of the cell phones out there. iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, 5s, 5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, HTC, LG Nexus, Nokia, and GPS device.
- This is a sturdy and attractive device holding system which is suitable for width size from 1.9 inches up to 3.7 inches of a smartphone or other electronic devices.
Qi Wireless Charger
Qi Wireless Charging is going on trend in usage in this modern era. People are saying goodbye to the standard normal charging system.
Wireless charging is giving super benefits to the people who use the smartphone for the whole time of their day. Let us talk about what Qi Wireless Charging is.
Qi, this is a Chinese word that means “Energy Flow”. And it is pronounced ”chee” like chee in the word cheese. Qi is the universal standard for wireless charging of smartphones, iPods, MP3 players, and cameras.
Read more: Fix Fitbit
There are more wireless charging methods available other than the Qi. But Qi is surely the first one ever that has been supported by the largest smartphone makers, Samsung and Apple.
Promise2167 10W Car Mount R1
While driving you don’t usually use your phone, so it is a perfect time to charge your smartphone, especially when you go on a long drive with friends or family. However, it may be difficult for you to plug in and unplug your phone every single time you get into the car.
The Qi chargers are perfect for these kinds of situations. These chargers are slowly coming into our offices and homes.
If you are using a Qi-enabled phone, you should grab one of these chargers without wasting any time and go wire-free in the car.
Promise2167 is a 10W car mount with a wireless charger and car bracket infrared smart sensor. It has a charger for iPhone Xs, iPhone Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, Samsung S10, S9, S8, Note 8, etc.
That has a 10W fast charging and it adopts to high charging efficiency. It also has an upgraded independent coil. The Qi fast wireless charging provides a much faster charge than most of the wireless car charger mounts out there.
It has a wireless fast charging Qi technology. This wireless charger supports all the Qi-standard wireless mobile phones charger. The Promise2167 has the 4th generation of the integrated version of an independent large coil.
And it has a comprehensive security control chip which helps in featuring temperature control, short circuit protection, and overpowered current protection. It is equipped with 9v/5v dual charging.
The fast charger helps function perfectly with 10W fixed frequency.
It is recommended to use QC 3.0 car charge to get a 7.5w/10w fast-charged. Its estimated weight is 3.52 ounces.
It has an extreme silent mode as nobody wants to be distracted by noises during a drive or travel. This wireless charger can give you a quiet, calm, and comfortable journey to enjoy the most of it.
It has a noiseless stepper motor that grips the phone strongly firmly no matter if the road is bumpy or difficult. It does not make any noise and it is much more safe and stable to hold your phone and helps prevent the phone from slipping.
Car mounts have an air vent phone holder. As compared to windshield or dashboard mount, the air vent mount is easier for you to reach your phone inside your car. It causes less distraction during driving so it is much safer to use.
It works with most of the smartphones out there, regardless of the size or shape. The wireless charging is for the Qi-enabled and Quick Charging devices only.
What is Wireless Charging?
The name itself says it all, it is exactly what it sounds like. The wireless charging procedure works and occurs through electromagnetic induction.
The required power reaches the device with inductive charging. Without the help of a traditional cable that has been used for a very long time.
This procedure goes without any wire with the help and use of electromagnetic fields. In simple word, the procedure works in this way: “Qi Sender (The Charging Device) transfer the power and required energy to the mobile phone, known as (Qi Receiver).
It allows you to charge a device without plugging in a power cable.
The most important advantage of Qi Wireless Charging technology is that, no matter which manufacturer’s cell phone or chargers you have, they are compatible with each other. The only required thing is that both devices should be Qi-enabled.
How does Qi Wireless Charging Work?
The basic concept of how Qi Wireless Charging work is very simple. It is not a completely new product.
This procedure Qi wireless charging is based on the principle of induction. It works as the sender sends a regular test signal to check for the capacity or compatibility of the other device.
As the moment comes that the Qi compatibility is checked, and the energy requirement has been calculated, the induction procedure will begin to charge your phone.
It only activates and transfers energy when a Qi-enabled device is placed upon the charging surface.
This wireless charger is worth it, I recommend you to have this with you for sure. No mess of cable wires, no different charger, no empty batteries, with the help of Qi Wireless Charging.
As the wireless charging technology has been around us for a good long period till now. So many of the manufacturers are starting and getting on board with the Qi Wireless Charging devices. And this technology is now inside every latest flagship phone.
World-known manufactures, Samsung has been supported wireless charging since it’s S6 edition model. The Mate 20 Pro was a great introductory that introduced wireless charging for Huawei Company.
Whereas, the world-known company, APPLE adopted wireless charging with iPhone X and iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus.
In my opinion, this device is one to use because of its liability and super great features. Buy one and let me know if you loved it or not.
What is a wireless car charger?
Charging cars without wires works for a similar wireless phone charger, which you can already own, just massively.
Using a technology called incendiary charging, electricity is transmitted from one magnetic coil in the charger through the air gap to another magnetic coil installed in the car.
How do wireless car phone chargers work?
The wireless charger has a transmitter coil, and your phone has a receiver coil.
When you place your phone on the charger, the current wire is transferred to the wireless charger, creating a magnetic field.
Next, the magnetic field generates a current in the coil inside the phone which is used to charge the battery.
Do wireless chargers work in cars?
Wireless charging is an exciting technology that uses magnetic fields to transfer energy from a charger to a battery.
You can use a wireless charger in your car to power your phone on the road, but very few cars come with the technology involved.
Are wireless car chargers safe?
We’ve seen that fast charging through wired chargers, a technology that is getting faster all the time, can make your phone very hot, which may not be good for the battery, but that’s another question.
Although there is no short answer, wireless charging does not damage your battery quickly.
What are the disadvantages of wireless charging?
Low efficiency and heat loss are the main disadvantages of wireless charging.
Its performance is low and the resistance to heat is much higher than direct contact charging. Lower frequency devices charge very slowly. The same is true of older drive technologies.