YouTube is a great stop for all your music needs. You can find every music here in many genres. And daily many new artists and songs are added here. YouTube also allows you to create a playlist.
This is a really interesting feature because then you can add all your favorite songs in one place and listen to them on repeat. And YouTube also allows you to shuffle your playlist as well.
But many users often face this issue where their YouTube playlist keeps on playing the same song over and over again. So if you are facing the same issues then you have come to the right place because I will tell you all the fixes for your YouTube repeating the same video over and over again.
But first, let’s take a look at why your YouTube playlist keeps playing the same video.
- 1 Why does my YouTube keep playing the same video?
- 2 How can I fix my YouTube Playlist Keeps Playing The Same Video
- 3 Conclusion
Why does my YouTube keep playing the same video?
This issue is often faced by many users all over the world. And there are various reasons why you are facing this issue. Before getting into the fixes to this problem. Let’s take a look into why you are having this issue in the first place.
- Reason no.1: Your YouTube autoplay may be getting disturbed by your most played song.
- Reason no.2: Your YouTube annotations are facing encounter issues.
- Reason no.3: When you recently added plug INS, they created issues in your YouTube playlist.
This can be annoying but there are various fixes that you can try to solve these issues. So now let’s take a look at the solutions to this problem.
How can I fix my YouTube Playlist Keeps Playing The Same Video
Method no.1: Clear up your cache
Sometimes excessive cache can also cause issues in your YouTube. So try clearing up your cache by following the mentioned steps.
- Step no.1: Open your YouTube and sign up for your account.
- Step no.2: Go to your YouTube history now.
- Step no.3: Click on clear all watch history in order to clear up your cache.
Once you have cleared your YouTube watch history. Refresh your YouTube and see if the issue has been fixed and if not then keep on reading.
Method no.2: Try turning off your YouTube Annotations
YouTube annotations basically give you suggestions on what to play next. But if there is an issue with that then your YouTube will keep on playing the same video on repeat.
So turn off your annotations and here’s how you can do it.
- Step no.1: Click on any video.
- Step no.2: At the bottom, spot a gear icon and click on it.
- Step no.3: Turn off your annotations from there.
Method no.3: Clear the Cache of your browser
If clearing your YouTube cache did not work then clear up the cache of your web browser because sometimes that also causes lag and issues in your YouTube playlist.
Method no.4: Log out and log in again to your account
Try logging out and logging back into your YouTube account to fix this issue.
These are all the methods that you can try to fix YouTube playing the same video.