Updated on December 3rd, 2021
Here we will change app icons on iOS 14 in iPhone. The Apple iPhone is arguably one of the best smartphones in the world, but owners may find it difficult to isolate their iPhone from a sea of almost identical home screens. But because iOS 14 allows Apple users to create their own app icons so they can make calls on the iPhone.
Replacing the default app icon with the image you want gives you the freedom to customize the look of your home screen.
Before you follow these instructions, you need to find or create an image for your new home screen app icon, and there are plenty of other images you can download online.
The steps below explain how to add a custom logo to an app option for the Home screen.
This process is useful for creating a shortcut that launches the app and then adds the image to the shortcut on the home screen.
If you’re looking for a way to configure the iPhone or iPad home screen with a personalized app icon, follow our step-by-step instructions on how to change the app icon on your iPhone and iPad.
With shortcuts, you can find images or images that can be changed to the default icon image in each application.
As you configure the iPhone or iPad home screen, you can maximize your creativity by remembering that this method creates a copy of the app instead of the original.
How to Change App Icons on iOS 14?
This means you have two icons, but you can easily hide the originals in the program library.
- You can turn off all of the iPhone and iPad app icons listed below.
- Open the shortcut program.
- In the upper right corner, click the icon.
- Select “Add action”.
- Find “Open app” and click on it (press “i” to select a process to continue using).
- Press “Select”. Select the app you want to update. On the right side, press the three-dot button.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen”. You can enter a name that Siri can use to activate it.
- Select the name you want to appear on your iPhone or iPad home screen, then tap the icon to the left. Select “Select File,” “Select Photo” or “Personal Photo” to create a new application icon. Adjust the image as needed in the frame and click “Select”.
- Press “Add” then “Done”. The icon is now added to your home screen.
Here it is for you. Even if the technology is simply a note releasing an app of your choice, you can hide the original icon and place your favorite special icon anywhere on the home screen of an iPhone or iPad. Keep updating.