Last Updated on February 13, 2021 by admin
We all know Snapchat is the most popular photo-sharing app in the world. Wherever you are, dining in a restaurant or crying in a bathroom, you can take a snapshot with as many cute filters and send it to your friends.
Snapchat also includes the “time” function on snapshots without notifying them.
Recipients will only be able to click on the file within the time permitted. An obvious question that comes to mind: “Can you take screenshots on Snapchat without their knowledge?” The answer is great right-hand.
Yes, you can. I will tell you every step to take screenshots unbeknownst to them.
How to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing?
Below are some steps on how to take screenshots on Snapchat without knowing them on Android or IOS.
Recording using another smartphone
The easiest hack to take snap chat screenshots is to save them from another phone.
- Using this method, you can edit photos and videos, make a copy of each one.
- The same as you can do with Snapchat stories, other people wouldn’t even know what’s happening.
- It is the simplest method to use without a lot of problems.
Another easy way to take screenshots with them knowing is to save the screen. The user will just have to download the PVR from the play store and this is for both Android and IOS.
- It will let you screen recording, instant chat, stories, messages, or anything.
- The pictures and video are in HD quality.
- The user can edit as well.
- There is also an inbuilt screen recorder in android.
- The user can easily find the display recorder in the Quick Settings panel.
- Slide your finger down on the screen to enter the notification panel.
- Swipe again for the quick adjustment panel.
- Now, swipe right over the panel until you see the icon of the monitor recorder.
- Mark it up to start.
- Now you can easily take a screenshot on Snapchat without their knowledge.
For iOS, the built-in screen recording functionality can easily help you take screenshots on Snapchat.
- By clicking on the option, the user cannot access this function from the control center.
- There can be a reason why the Control Center function is not available in your Control Center.
- The user can activate it by following several steps.
- First, you should go into the settings and find the control option.
- Click this button and select the customization command option.
- After that, simply add the screen logger option and you will be finished.
It’s another hack to take screenshots on Snapchat without them knowing about Android with the help of Google Assistant.
- Open Snapchat and save photos from your gallery.
- Call our Google Assistant by pressing and holding the home button or a simple «OK, Google».
- You will also have to ask the digital wizard to take a screenshot verbally or by typing and you will get screenshots without anyone knowing.
- But there is a bit of a problem, to save it in the gallery, the user will have the option to share it with other platforms.
- The user must send it by email or any other platform to save it.
Read more: How To Change Snapchat Username?
This method is so easy and requires little work. Here are a few steps to follow.
- Open Snapchat to load all images (do not review them).
- Now disable Wi-Fi, mobile data, and even Bluetooth.
- When you are finished, activate the airplane mode.
- Once you are assured that the device has no Internet connection on either side, open the Snapchat.
- Now, open the picture you want to take a screenshot of, take a screenshot and it’s done.
- After a few seconds or minutes, turn on the Internet connection and nobody will know that you have taken a screenshot of their shots.
- Just as third-party apps record WhatsApp status, there are some to record Snapchat snaps without their knowledge
- You can upload such applications from the play store.
- Must ensure before downloading the application, such as reading comments.
- It will help you figure out what third-party app is best to download.
Read more: How To Fix Snapchat Not Loading Your Snaps?