LastPass is a free password manager that stores the encrypted passwords online. The original authors of LastPass are Marvasol, Inc. Developer of LastPass is GoTo. The starting date of release is August 22, 2008. The basic version of LastPass comes with a web interface.
Although it also includes plugins for different web browsers and apps for most smartphones.
It also has support for bookmarklets. It is available in English and 6 other languages as well.
LogMeIn, Inc obtained LastPass back in October of the year 2015.
On the 14th of December, in the year 2021, there was an announcement from LogMein that they would be made into a separate company and also accelerate the release timeline.
LastPass overview contains passwords and secure notes, it is protected by one master password. The device of the user on which the user uses Lastpass software or app, both; the device and the content are working as a synchronization.
LastPass also has a form filler that will automatically generate the password and form filling. It will save you time in entering the password or form filling. It also supports site sharing and site logging and also two-factor authentication as well.
LastPass two-factor authentication supports different methods contained in the LastPass Authenticator app for smartphones.
LastPass is also available as an extension to many famous browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, et cetera. It also has an app for smartphones as well, which runs on Android, iOS, and also on Windows Operating systems.
How to Unlink LastPass Personal Account?
If you want to unlink your LastPass account from your account then read the guide below.
If you are unable to access your company account and want to unlink your Lastpass account from your personal account then follow these easy steps:
- First of all, Log in to your LastPass account and access your vault by following any one of the steps given below:
Firstly, Select ‘Account Settings’ which are visible in the left navigation.
Or you can go here.
- And then log in with your email address and also your master password as well.
- Now, select ‘Account Settings which is visible on the left side of the navigation.
- Then, Go to ‘Show Advanced Settings and then go to ‘Unlink Account From LastPass Business’.
- Finally, Click when it asks for the confirmation message.
- After that, click on ‘Update’ to close the windows of Accounts Settings.
By following these steps, you will easily unlink your LastPass personal account.