Access Bank plc, mostly known as Access Bank, is a multinational commercial bank from Nigeria, owners of this Bank are Access Bank Group. It has licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, which is the National banking regulator. Access Bank is a large financial service provider.
Access Bank has various offices in different countries and cities. Those include” Mozambique, Zambia, Congo, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and the United Kingdom as well. The representative offices of Access Bank Group are also in China, Lebanon, India, and United Arab Emirates as well.
How to unlock your Access Bank Profile?
If you want to restore access to your account. Just simply follow these steps.
- First of all, select the “Unlock My Account” button that is on online banking.
- Or you can go through the “Forgot Password?” option to process on either an online banking or mobile banking app.
- When you choose “Unlock My Account,” the system will then lead you to the same “Forgot Password?” process, below you can read the process.
Why is your banking app not working?
There are various reasons for your banking app not working. Similarly, there are various solutions as well. You can clear your device cache which may be the reason why your banking app is not working.
- You can install a mobile optimization app to remove caches from your app and improve the device performance as well.
- Moreover, you can clear the application’s cache from the device settings menu as well.
Why banking app gets locked?
If you by my mistake entered the wrong or incorrect mobile banking passcode so many times, then the app will be locked.
How to Unlock my Profile on Access Bank Mobile App?
If your online banking account is locked, to unlock it, kindly follow these simple steps:
- First of all, click on Forget ID/Password in the login box (a new window will appear)
- Now, click on “Go to Password Reset” which will take you to an instruction box.
- Here you will enter the Last four digits of your Social Security Number and Email Address.
- After that, click on “Submit”.
How to enable access to the mobile app?
How can you activate the AccessMore app (for new customers)
- Now, choose “Sign up” to register.
- Select in Unique User ID and Password.
- Now, create a PIN with your card or you will receive OTP on your mobile number.