How can I delete those text messages which I have sent to other Facebook account from their own inbox?
How can I delete messages on messenger? What can I do if my friend deleted the photo but I can still see it? How can I delete the message on Facebook before someone seen it?
All of these questions which are making your mind crazy can sum up in one line “how to delete a message on messenger?”
It is understandable if you sent a wrong text to your friend or a text which you are regretting after sending or maybe multiple messages.
Permanently Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
Now, you don’t have to worry about all of those texts which you don’t know how to delete because it’s kind of easy to remove those unwanted texts.
We know that messenger is one of the best apps all over the world which communicate with people from different countries, religions, and cultures.
Despite being that popular all over the world, messenger still holds some dark secrets and unwanted texts which you want to delete.
To solve all of these problems, this article will guide you on how to delete Facebook single/multiple messages from both sides.
Can you delete a message from Facebook?
Yes, you can totally delete all of that text which you just don’t want anymore to be seen. You can even delete simple text messages, photos, videos, or any type of link which you have sent to other people.
It’s also possible to delete some unwanted messages from others who have been sent to.
You can also delete those messages you haven’t even read, all you need to do is to not open those texts because otherwise, Facebook will mark it as seen and the other person would know that you have seen their text.
how to delete Facebook conversations?
You can delete any type of conversation on Facebook messenger no matter if you want to delete multiple conversations at one time you would have to repeat the same procedure over and over again to make it happen.
It can be frustrating to repeat the procedure again and again but it will help you to delete all of those unwanted conversations which you don’t want to be there anymore.
- Open your Facebook Messenger on your smartphone, android device, or laptop/PC.
- Scroll down the conversation which you want to delete.
- You will need to hold that conversation and keep pressing it until it starts popping up.
- On iPhone, there will be an option of delete conversation and on android, there will be an option of delete you need to click on these options.
- Your conversations will be deleted and you can repeat the procedure over and over again to delete all of the conversations on your messenger.
How to delete single or multiple messages on messenger?
If you follow up on this procedure, then you can easily delete all the single or multiple messages on Facebook Messenger.
- Open your Facebook Messenger app.
- Click on the conversation which you want to delete.
- Hold on to that single text which you want to delete.
- Choose that delete option that will appear after holding up on the text.
- Click on the delete option and your text will be deleted and you can repeat the same procedure for all the multiple texts.
- You can also delete text messages from both sides, you just have to click on that message you sent as spam or abuse.
- Now, deactivate your account from the privacy settings then reactivate it again after a few hours.
- Your work is done.